Sacramento, California

Purchased a Berkley line counter.First time out it worked great.

I even tested it for accuracy and it was almost dead on. Second time out it started to have trouble counting, it would skip or not count at all. Third time out it stopped counting all together. Also it would not reset.

Tried Contacting Berkley several times with NO response. Guess they already got my money. Cabela's on the other hand replaced it free of charge. Thanks Cabela's.

I have not even tried the new one.

I had enough of the old one.I think Berkley just makes stuff that looks like fishing equipment.

Had an Experience with Berkley?

Comments

Nam71
Cheboygan, Michigan, United States #733560

I bought 6 of them, having used them1 time! none of them work, buyer beware!!

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more